Merchandiser – Corbin, KY
Our company, The InStore Group, is currently seeking Independent Contractors to complete merchandising projects at local store locations that include merchandising planograms, ensuring product availability, and completing surveys. The projects involve ensuring proper brand representation within the store. The ideal candidate has extensive retail knowledge and experience.
Work independently to complete merchandising projects at various retail stores
- Execute various projects according to the client objectives
- Comply with any applicable store policies
- Be able to lift and carry at least 25 pounds
Job Types: Part-Time independent contractor
- Flexible schedule: you select the projects you want
- Projects Available Monday to Friday between 8 AM – 4 PM
- Planograms: 1 year (Preferred)
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Resets: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must have access to the Internet?
If you are looking for additional merchandising projects to add to your current work and meet the requirements above, Register with Us Today!
The InStore Group provided the following inclusive registration information:
Equal Opportunity Statement
The InStore Group is an equal opportunity company that is committed to diversity and inclusion. When offering client projects to independent contractors, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.