Merchandiser – Folsom
Our company is currently seeking a Merchandiser to join our Team! The Merchandiser will work at local store locations, merchandising planograms, insuring product availability, and completing surveys. This role is responsible for optimizing relationships while working closely with store management to ensure proper brand representation within the store. The ideal candidate has extensive retail knowledge and experience, as well as the ability to develop strong working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Work at various retail stores
- Deal with customers
- Follow store policy
- Be able to lift and carry at least 25 pounds
Job Types: Part-Time
Monday to Friday
- Planograms: 1 year (Preferred)
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Resets: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Do you have access to the Internet?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
If you are looking for additional merchandising work to add to your current schedule and meet the requirements above, Apply Today!
The InStore Group provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.