Merchandiser – Hemet, CA
ISG California is currently seeking a merchandiser to complete projects at local store locations that include merchandising planograms, ensuring product availability, product inventory, and completing surveys. The projects involve ensuring proper brand representation within the store. The ideal candidate has extensive retail knowledge and experience.
Work independently to complete merchandising projects at various retail stores.
- Execute various projects according to the client objectives.
- Comply with any applicable store policies.
- Be able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds.
Job Types: Part-Time
- Flexible schedule
- Projects Available Monday to Friday between 8 AM – 4 PM
- Planograms: 1 year
- Merchandising: 1 year
- Resets: 1 year
- Retail: 1 year
- Must have access to the Internet.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Client requires a minimum age of 18 years old.
If you are looking for additional merchandising projects to add to your current work and meet the requirements above, Apply Today!
ISG California provided the following inclusive registration information:
Equal Opportunity Statement
ISG California is an equal opportunity company that is committed to diversity and inclusion. When offering client projects to independent contractors, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.