Merchandiser – Silverthorne, CO
The InStore Group is currently seeking Independent Contractors (IC) who has retail service experience or to become a Retail Merchandiser. As an IC Merchandiser, you will execute merchandising tasks at store locations you select to execute continuity merchandising, planogram executions, ensuring product availability, display building, take photo and complete store surveys. This role is responsible for optimizing your relationships working closely with store management to ensure proper brand representation within the store. The ideal IC Merchandiser candidate has extensive merchandising and retail store service experience.
Work independently to complete merchandising projects at various retail stores
- Work at various retail stores you select.
- Service your customers and store management.
- Comply with store/chain service vendor policies.
- Be able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds.
Job Types: Independent Contractor Merchandiser
- Flexible schedule and flexible work selection.
- Monday to Friday
Preferred IC Merchandiser Experience
- Planograms: 1 year (Preferred)
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Resets: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must have access to the Internet?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
If you are looking for additional merchandising projects to add to your weekly schedule and meet the customer’s requirements above, Hit the Apply NOW Button!
The InStore Group provided the following inclusive registration information:
Equal Opportunity Statement
The InStore Group is an equal opportunity company that is committed to diversity and inclusion. When offering client projects to independent contractors, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.