Store Reset Merchandiser – Tucson, AZ
Store Reset Merchandiser
The InStore Group is one of America’s leading full-service retail merchandising organizations. We offer many opportunities within the retail, grocery, mass market, hardware, discount, convenience, and pharmacy locations.
Must have store reset/remodel experience and be willing to work on a team. Walgreens, Tucson, AZ
Scope of work:
- Reset departments per new Planograms.
- The adjustment and/or movement of existing product, shelves, expense fixtures, gum drops and aisle marker inserts.
- The refinement (cleaning) of department gondolas, fixtures, shelving, and areas of work
- Install Walgreens shelf strip/mylar process.
- Unloading reset items and Walgreen product from onsite storage containers and/or delivery.
- The Instore Group needs 10 Reset Merchandisers at: Walgreens, Tucson, AZ
- Shifts: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- Dates: Beginning: 10/28/2022
- Client Directive: $15 per hour
Requirements: Must have merchandising and/or reset experience
- Planogram (POG) experience required
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, detail-oriented, organized and a problem solver
- Positive attitude and good work ethic is essential
- Must be comfortable interacting and communicating with the public and store personnel
- Must be dependable
- Must be computer literate with access to computer, internet, and printer
- Must have camera phone or digital camera
- Must be willing and able to enter surveys for work completed on the same day project/job was completed into our website Natural Insight.
- Reliable transportation
- Courteous, polite, and professional, with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be 18 years old
- Willing to work as an Independent Contractor
If you are looking for additional merchandising work to add to your current schedule and meet the requirements above, Apply Today!
The InStore Group provided the following inclusive registration information:
Equal Opportunity Statement
The InStore Group is an equal opportunity company that is committed to diversity and inclusion. When offering client projects to independent contractors, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.