Traveling Merchandiser – Park Rapids, MN 56470
The InStore Group is one of America’s leading full-service retail merchandising organizations. We offer many opportunities within the retail, grocery, mass market, hardware, discount, convenience and pharmacy locations.
The InStore Group has a need to fill an Independent Contractor position with a highly qualified experienced candidate in your state to complete projects in local retail outlets. As a Traveling Merchandiser you will travel outside your local area. There may be projects in your local area as well that you can choose to complete.
Client Requirements: Merchandising, planogram, and reset/cut in experience.
- Planogram (POG) experience required.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, detail-oriented, organized and a problem solver.
- Positive attitude and good work ethic is essential.
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with the public and store personnel.
- Client documents & objectives may require that you have access to the internet and a printer.
- Camera phone or digital camera.
- Client objectives will require that you report your work the same day you perform the project.
- Reliable transportation.
- Willing to work as an Independent Contractor.
- Minimum age required by Clients is 18 years old.
All projects are audited per Client contract. You will have a direct line to call for audit while in the location, so you know project is approved.
Hit the Apply NOW Button!
The InStore Group provided the following inclusive registration information:
Equal Opportunity Statement
The InStore Group is an equal opportunity company that is committed to diversity and inclusion. When offering client projects to independent contractors, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.